- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
194 Boylston Street - Unit 3ss Boston
This student accommodation is popular among the international students residing in Boston as it is near to both Harvard University and Boston University. These two universities are 1.4 miles and 0.9 miles from the property, respectively. Students may find this accommodation to be a comfortable spot to stay when studying abroad since it is close to the institutions and gives all the essential amenities to the students.
It is advantageous for students if public transit is available at their doorstep since it saves them time and the trouble of missing school. The Ipswich St @ Boylston St intersection and bus stations are just a few feet away. Students can walk till they reach a bus stop and then take a bus to their destination.
The property provides an all-inclusive bundle of amazing amenities. It's a four-bedroom apartment with a huge kitchen with cabinets, plenty of storage space, and natural light. Laundry facility is also available in the basement. There is also street parking at the property.
Boylston Street will make you feel relaxed and calm as the property is in a quiet neighbourhood with beautiful gardens and parks. Students can even walk around the corner and explore the area. El Pelón Taqueria is a few miles away from the property which offers a nice Mexican food, and Busy Bee Restaurant & Diner serves tasty American breakfast.
View on Map
- Double Bed
- Window Blinds
- Storage Space
- No Smoking
- Street Parking
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
Security & Safety
- Secure door entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn $50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
The property comes with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The rooms feature natural lighting and hardwood floors. The rooms can be occupied by either male or female students. In addition, everyone gets access to the bathrooms, kitchen and other communal facilities. The property also provides on-site laundry facilities in the basement
1. Prices listed are for per person, per month.
2. Booking can be done securely after having paid a deposit amount of $400 and the first month’s rent upfront.
3. Rent can be paid in full or installments and for leases that are shorter than 6 months, additional premium is charged.
4. No broker or application fee required - only a flexibility fee of $25 will be charged.
What We Love
1. Students can head to the nearest CVS Pharmacy in need of any medicines.
2. On running out of groceries and other necessities, one can go to the nearest Stop & Shop supermarket.
3. Students can visit Graffiti Alley or Charles River Esplanade on the weekends and can explore the city a bit more.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions