- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
23 Granite Street - Unit 3 Boston
23 Granite Street is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The very renowned Harvard University is merely 0.8 miles away from here.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The Park St and Somerville Avenue bus stops are approximately a 3-5 minute’s walk away.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. It’s a five large bedroom apartment which comes with a kitchen as well as a living area, a private deck and tons of natural light.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at 23 Granite Street as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy comfort eats and cocktails at Highland Kitchen and some delicious breakfast options at Supreme Kitchen.
View on Map
- Storage Space
- Study Desk with Chair
- Common Area
- Street Parking
- Shared Bathroom
- No Smoking
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn $50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
The property lets out five bedrooms which come with natural lighting and hardwood floors. The rooms can be occupied by female students only. In addition, all the flatmates get access to the shared bath, kitchen and other communal facilities.
- The prices listed are per person, per month.
- Booking can be done securely after paying one month rent as security deposit and the first month’s rent upfront(with adequate credit).
- Rent can be paid in full or in installments and for leases that are shorter than 6 months, an additional premium is charged.
- No broker or application fee is required - only a flexibility fee of $25 will be charged.
What We Love
1 Close proximity to Walgreens Pharmacy and CVS Pharmacy from the property.
2. On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest Target Grocery and Star Market.
3. Students can visit the Swants Boats and Great Dome nearby for a fun weekend getaway.
19 Loring Street - Unit 2
374 Prospect Street - Unit 1
280 Mcgrath Highway
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions