Located in Ridgewood, a relaxed Queens neighbourhood, The Cypress House is one of the best places to live as an international student. Those who are new to the city will love living here as the area is known for its slower pace and historic streets. New York University takes around 30-minutes to reach by subway while Long Island University Brooklyn can be reached in 35-minutes by bus or subway.
Travelling around will never be a problem during your stay at this student housing as it is just an 8-minutes’ walk away from Seneca Ave. Subway Station, which is served by the M train, and a 6-minute walk from the building will take you straight to the Halsey St. station, served by the L train. Make use of these transport facilities to explore New York during your spare time.
This property is home to spacious apartments with modern amenities which will make your stay quite comfortable. All the rooms are furnished to the highest standards keeping in mind the needs of the students. The rooms have air conditioners to keep you cool and comfortable irrespective of the hot weather outside. The kitchen is spacious and equipped with all the modern appliances so you can cook your meals with ease. When you want to have some fun, head to the living room to watch a movie or Netflix series on the big flatscreen TV.
The accommodation is placed at a wonderful location with multiple gyms nearby where you can go to do some exercise. There is also a local brewery and restaurants offering eclectic cuisine ranging from Nepalese to Venezuelan eats. Multiple supermarkets are located within walking distance from the residence from where you can buy groceries and other items.
879 Cypress Ave ,Brooklyn 11385 View on Map
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per month.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in monthly instalments.
4. A security deposit amounting to 1 month’s rent must be paid in advance to make a booking.
1. You can find plenty of restaurants, coffee shops and shopping nearby.
2. The living room is the best place to relax and enjoy your time after a hectic day at university.
3. The state-of-the-art nest systems will always keep you safe at home.