- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Garden Court Edmonton
All residents can easily reach all amenities because the student residence is located in a lively area. The conveniences that students require are all nearby. What’s more is that this student housing residence offers all necessary comforts. The elegantly furnished, spacious flats offer the best type of services to each student.
In other news, students can get to their daily scheduled classes without even using the public transit system. This is a result of the abundance of highly regarded educational institutions being situated nearby. This accommodation is extremely close to the University of Alberta and City University of Seattle.
Nearby Areas of Interest
Students as well as tourists of all ages are drawn to the area's diverse range of food hubs and tourist attractions. This neighborhood is home to a large number of student-friendly bars and restaurants. While Embers is famous for its classic hamburgers, Swagat India Bar & Bistro is renowned for its traditional Indian and Asian cuisine.
The city's public transit system provides a practical choice for all students. Everyone can make it to their destinations within the city on time; thanks to the nearby bus stops. Less than ten minutes away is the property from the bus stops on Tower Road and 115 Street. Without a doubt, the local transit system is quite effective.
View on Map
- Double Bed
- Study Desk with Chair
- Living Area
- Shared Bathroom
- Shared Kitchen
- No Smoking
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Gas Included
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door Entry
This luxury room comes with all the premium privacy and comfort. It is spacious enough to have all the necessary furnishings. This room has everything a student would need in a room. Big windows allow an abundance of natural light to enter the room. In addition, the students get access to all the communal facilities at the property.
- Prices listed are for per person, per week.
- Booking can be done securely after having paid a certain deposit amount along with the rent that is due for the first month right before moving in.
- Rent payment is due every 4-week, however, in cases of short term stays, it can be paid in 3 installments.
- A placement fee which is equivalent to a non-refundable administrative fee, will be charged during application process and contract preparation.
What We Love
- Close proximity to Smart Pharmacy and Park Plaza Pharmacy from the property,
- Students can always go to the nearby Delton Grocery for groceries and other necessities.
- Edmonton Valley Zoo is an ideal weekend getaway for students.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions