- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
225 Webdrive Mississauga
This student housing is a great option for students attending the University of Toronto Mississauga and CIMT College - Mississauga Campus. Located only 5.8 kilometres and 3.0 kilometres away respectively, students can enjoy the convenience of living close to campus while still having the comfort of their own homes. This convenience also allows students to save time and money due to the shorter distance from their homes to their university.
There's no doubt that commuting can be hard for some students. You're better off being close to public transportation if you don't have to worry about a long commute. Near this student accommodation, there are two bus stops: Burnhamthorpe Rd At Duke Of York Blvd and Living Arts Dr At Burnhamthorpe Rd. Having these bus stops allows students to get to their classes on time. Students can also take buses to other places further away from school.
There are lots of places to explore in the nearby area for students living in this student housing. There are family-friendly restaurants, shops, and outdoor recreation areas to choose from. In a few blocks, there is a grill restaurant called Jack's Square One where you can enjoy grill food. If you want something even more exotic, try Quesada Burritos & Tacos. Student housing is close to both of these popular eateries, so residents can have the best of both worlds.
View on Map
- Double Bed
- Study Desk with Chair
- Storage Space
- En-suite Bathroom
- Shared Kitchen
- Swimming Pool
- Washer and Dryer
- Air Conditioner
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
Based on a sharing occupancy of four adults, the apartment is priced per unit per month. There are two bedrooms with private bathrooms on this property. The bedrooms come with plenty of storage space with an extra air mattress. The apartment also comes with a fully-equipped shared kitchen and a common living room.
- The prices listed are per unit, per month.
- Booking can be done securely after paying a security deposit worth $300 CAD.
- Rent can either be paid in full or in installments.
- 1 time move out cleaning fee of CA$ 125 for 1 Bedroom & CA$ 150 for 2 Bedroom. This will splitted amongst the students according to the occupancy.
- Rates are dynamic, for exact rates please contact our booking experts.
What We Love
- Students can walk to pharmacies like Guardian Medipark Pharmacy from the apartment.
- Arya supermarket is close to the property so that students can pick up groceries on their way home.
- Weekends are a good time to visit St. Lawrence Park.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions