- Room Types
- Payment Info
157 White Blvd Thornhill
157 White Blvd is a popular student accommodation option for international students because of its close proximity to York University which is 5.2 kilometers and Yorkville University which is 3.3 kilometers away. The property comes with numerous amenities, that will make your stay memorable. Because of its popularity among students, many see this accommodation as a lovely home away from home.
This apartment is conveniently close to public transportation. This facility allows students to regularly commute to colleges without missing classes or having to wait in queues that may be too long for certain students. The bus stops, Glen Shields Av / Dufferin St and Glen Shields Av / Marita Pl are all within walking distance of the property.
157 White Blvd is a great option for any student looking for a place to stay in the area. The bedrooms are nicely equipped with all the furnishings. Students may even cook at home because this flat has modern cooking appliances with all the standard appliances.
This apartment is located in a great part of town, with enough to see and do at all times. Nothing beats unwinding at home after a hard day before indulging in one of the many restaurants that serve delicious meals. Chick Chick Chicken which serves delicious chicken nuggets, and Hello Greek, which serves delectable Greek dishes, are both just a few kilometers away.
View on Map
- En-suite Bathroom
- Common Area
- Burner Gas Cooktop
- Dining Table
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Electricity Included
- Air Conditioner
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
The property lets out 1 single bedroom and 1 bathroom and can be shared between 2 female tenants. The room comes with all the basic amenities. The property has a kitchen that comes with quartz countertops, a gas stove, and a fridge. Also, a living room with a sofa is there at the property.
- The prices listed are per person, per month.
- Booking can be done securely after paying a deposit equivalent to the first & last month's rent. 25% of the monthly rent is required for the utilities.
- Rent can be paid via Bank transfer, Wire transfer, or Interac transfer.
- No application fee is required except for the rent, deposit, and damage deposit.
What We Love
- The Healthcentre Pharmacy is a short walk away and provides easy access to medicines.
- Students can always get groceries and other necessities at the local T&T supermarket.
- Students can take a break at King High Park after being worn out from the day.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions