- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
20 St Patrick Street Toronto
Patrick Street is one of the best neighborhoods for international students to live in while attending university in Toronto. It offers affordable flats close to well-known universities in addition to a promising, inspiring atmosphere. The University of Toronto is about 1.1 kms away from this property.
Students will find it easier to get to class on time, thanks to the superb and readily accessible public transit. In the city, the links between bus routes and stops are superb. The Queen Street West and Peter St bus stops are each around a three-minute walk from the property.
This student accommodation Toronto offers a good number of comf orts. Modern conveniences are provided in every kind of apartment. The kitchen, study lounge and a host of other common services are also available for students.
Due to the abundance of restaurants, pubs, and tourist destinations within the vicinity, nobody will feel bored here. Midi Bistro Restaurant offers authentic French food, while BarBurrito is renowned for both its posh dining environment and Mexican dishes.
View on Map
- Study Room
- Smart TV
- Storage Space
- Study Desk with Chair
- Shared Bathroom
- No Smoking
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Air Conditioner
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn CA$50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
Flex rooms are a set of three bedroom apartments. Essentially one student can be accommodated here who gets to share the kitchen, bath and other communal spaces with the rest of their flatmates.
These are ideal for students who are looking for some additional space as well as privacy for themselves. The rooms come with every piece of necessary furniture and facilities. In addition, the occupant gets access to a shared bathroom and other communal amenities.
- Prices listed are for per person, per week.
- A security deposit equivalent to 4 months rent along with a placement fee of $280 CAD shall be paid by students at the time of booking.
- Rent payment is due every 4-week, however, in cases of short term stays, it can be paid in 3 installments.
- Upon the end of tenancy period, the security deposit will be refunded after having deducted a total of $280 for both bedding and move-out cleaning fees.
What We Love
- Close proximity to Rexall Pharmacy and R K Pharmacy Ltd from the property.
- Students can watch their favorite Netflix shows on the television fitted in their respective bedrooms.
- On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest Rabba Fine Foods and Perola’s Supermarket.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions