- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
39 Roehampton Ave Toronto
This student accommodation is a popular apartment community with international students accommodation in Toronto. It is close to the University of Toronto and York University Glendon Campus. These universities are 6.7 km and 3.9 km away, respectively from the apartment. This beautiful apartment has a reputation for being student-friendly due to its in-demand amenities and services.
The property is located just a few kilometers away from public transit. This apartment benefits students by being close to public transportation, which helps them to avoid missing classes and reach on time to their respective universities. The bus stops, Eglinton Station and Duplex Ave are within a kilometer away from the property.
This student housing is an excellent place for unwinding, studying, and socializing with friends. Students have access to completely furnished bedrooms with an ample amount of space. A good onsite gym, a games room, an outdoor swimming pool and laundry services are also available at the property.
This apartment is in a lovely section of town where you may do as much or as little as you like. Cafes, masterpieces to shop in, magnificent restaurants, and everything else is just around the corner, including fascinating museums and historical sites within walking distance of your home. La Carnita is near the property and features Tacos, as well as 99 Sushi & Thai, which serves some delicious sushi.
View on Map
- Double Bed
- Study Desk with Chair
- Shared Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Air Conditioner
- En-suite Bathroom
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Electricity Included
- Air Conditioner
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn CA$50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
The silver plus room in a three-bedroom apartment is large and comes with beautiful views to gaze at. The room comes with high-quality furnishings and a shared bathroom. The room features a common kitchen which is shared among all the students living in the apartment. Moreover, the students get access to all the communal facilities at the property.
The master bedroom in a three-bedroom apartment is large and spacious with beautiful views. The room comes with high-quality furnishings and a private bathroom. The room features a common kitchen which is shared among all the students living in the apartment. Moreover, the students get access to all the communal facilities at the property.
- The prices listed are per person, per week.
- A security deposit equivalent to 4 months rent along with a placement fee of $280 CAD shall be paid by students at the time of booking.
- Rent payment is due every 4 weeks, however, in cases of short-term stays, it can be paid in 3 installments.
- Upon the end of the tenancy period, the security deposit will be refunded after having deducted a total of $280 for both bedding and move-out cleaning fees.
What We Love
- The Apex Compounding Pharmacy is a short walk away and provides easy access to medicines.
- Students can always get groceries and other necessities at the Loblaws Eglinton Avenue supermarket.
- The property is near Dunfield Park so that the students can take a walk in their free time.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions