- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Joe Shusters Way Toronto
This student residence is perfectly situated in the heart of Toronto and offers high-end amenities and services. Every convenience needed or used by students regularly is nearby. In addition, the student property provides first-rate management services, round-the-clock maintenance, and exceptional security.
Numerous prestigious universities can be found in this area. It should go without saying that students everywhere can finish their coursework and achieve their academic objectives in this extraordinary, insightful and safe atmosphere. The University of Toronto is around 4.6 km from here, whereas Queen’s University Toronto Campus is approximately 3.5 km away.
Nearby Areas of Interest
One of the main reasons why students tend to love the neighbourhood is because of its popularity with tourists. Around this student accommodation are numerous premium cafes, pubs, and restaurants. Levetto is a specialty restaurant featuring delicious Italian food, while A&W Canada is famous for its classic hamburgers and fries.
Beyond its effective operation, the city's public transportation system has several benefits as well. Everyone can arrive at work and for their classes on time - thanks to the high-end transit system. The bus stop on Landsdowne Ave at Queen St West is approximately 1.2 km away which can be a short drive from the student residence.
View on Map
- Double Bed
- Study Desk with Chair
- Shared Bathroom
- Shared Kitchen
- Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioner
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Gas Included
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn CA$50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
These rooms come with natural lighting and are furnished indoors. The deluxe bedroom apartment comes with access to a communal bathroom. In addition, there’s a kitchen and common area that’s shared among everyone.
- Prices listed are per person, per week.
- Booking can be done securely after having paid a security deposit equivalent to $700 CAD which will be refunded within 3 weeks after the end of the tenancy period.
- A one-time cleaning exit fee worth $150 CAD will also be required.
- A non-refundable service fee of $200 CAD must also be paid during the time of booking.
- Rent must be paid via e-transfer or wire transfer.
What We Love
- Close proximity to Parkdale Pharmacy from the property that can take care of everyone’s medical requirements.
- Students can visit the nearest Casa Loma for a perfect weekend getaway.
- On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest Lucky Supermarket.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions