- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Balestier is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The James Cook University is merely 4.9 kms from the property.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The Shaw Plaza and Opp Blk 104 bus stops are approximately a 3-5 minute’s walk away.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. It comes with a wide range of apartments and studio rooms as well as 24 hours security. Starting from a fitness studio to a swimming pool and a barbeque area - a student can never get bored here.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Balestier as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy wholesome meals at Hong Kong Street Family Restaurant and classic hamburgers from Two Blur Guys.
View on Map
- Laundry Room
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Lounge Area
- Games Room
- Smart TV
- Storage Space
- Air Conditioner
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- 24/7 Security
- 24 Hour On-Call Staff
These rooms are ideal for two occupants who are willing to share the bedroom with one another. They get access to a common bathroom and a kitchen. In addition, the room overlooks the beautiful city of Singapore.
Two bedroom premier comes with a larger carpet area and two kinds of beds. Queen as well as single beds are available, thereby making it comfortable for as many as three people to occupy the space. Additionally, the roommates get access to a shared bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen.
- Prices listed are for per person, per month.
- Booking can be done securely after having paid one month security deposit and a small utility deposit that is returned within 30 days after expiry of lease.
- Rent can be paid on a monthly basis via bank transfer and a few credit card options.
- No broker or application fee is required except the security & utility deposits.
What We Love
- Close proximity to Guardian Pharmacy and Farrer Park Pharmacy from the property.
- On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest Nice Supermarket and Giant Supermarket.
- Students can host mini parties and have fun evenings in the barbeque pavilion.
Room in 10 Beatty Rd, Singapore 209955
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions