- Room Types
- Payment Info
The Beacon Singapore
The Beacon is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The reputable Singapore Management University is merely 2.8 kms from the property.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The Bef Neil Rd and Kampong Bahru Ter bus stops are approximately a 5-7 minute’s walk away.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. It’s a two bedroom apartment that comes with luxurious facilities and 24 hours security. Starting from a gymnasium to a swimming pool, barbeque area and a jacuzzi - a student can never get bored here.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at The Beacon as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy Mexican appetizers at Muchachos and classic yet delicious local meals at Humpback.
View on Map
- Washer and Dryer
- Storage Space
- Swimming Pool
- Common Area
- Smart TV
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Heating / Air Con
Security & Safety
- 24/7 Security
The property comes with two sets of master bedrooms. The rooms are furnished with comfortable bedding, adequate space for storage and a closet. Students looking for additional space and privacy can live here as these are for single occupancy.
These spaces can be occupied by more than one person - they come with a common room, a shared bathroom as well as a kitchen that can be shared among everyone. It is ideal for those who love staying in places where there is room for frequent interactions.
- Prices listed are for per person, per month.
- Booking can be done securely after having paid one month security deposit and a small utility deposit that is returned within 30 days after expiry of lease.
- Rent can be paid on a monthly basis via bank transfer and few credit card options.
- No broker or application fee required except the security & utility deposits.
What We Love
- Close proximity to Guardian Singapore and Medic Drugstore from the property.
- On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest F & M (Singapore) and Alfa H Mart.
- Students can host mini parties and have fun evenings in the barbeque area.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions