- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
King Street Exchange Aberdeen
King Street Exchange is located right across the road from Aberdeen University, cutting down on the commute time for students. King’s College is just a 6-minutes’ walk and Aberdeen College is a 15-minutes’ walk away from where you reside. Those who are studying at Robert Gordon University Garthdee campus can hop on the next bus from the bus stop which is within walking distance.
This contemporary-built accommodation for students is situated close to various universities making it quite a great choice for them. It is also near the beach so head down there and bask in the sun, play beach volleyball and just have an awesome time with your friends. In the summers, host a bunch of barbeques and at night, gather around the bonfire and dance your worries away.
The rooms at King Street Exchange have been specifically designed according to the requirement of students so that they don’t feel homesick. They also provide a fully equipped modern studio apartments with your private bathroom, study, kitchen and living area so the students can choose to stay in whenever they feel like spending time away from the company of others. And when you feel like talking to your friends, invite them over to your room for a late night dinner and study sessions.
If you are looking to stay fit not just mentally but physically as well, the property is also just a 5 minutes’ walk away from Aberdeen Sports Village. When you need to clear your head, take a run or go for a quick swim in the pool. For the International students who are looking to learn more about the history of the city, they can visit the Aberdeen Maritime Museum.
View on Map
- Bicycle Storage
- Laundry Room
- Pin Board
- Onsite Maintenance
- Study Desk with Chair
- Mop and Bucket
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
- Contents Insurance
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
- 24/7 Security
- Support Team
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
- The classic ensuite rooms can be occupied by 3 - 5 flatmates. Each room comes with a comfortable 3/4 size bed, desk, desk chair, curtains, bedside table, mirror, under bed storage, noticeboard and wardrobe.
- It includes ensuite bathroom.
- It includes shared kitchen.
- Our studio rooms are perfect if you are looking for more privacy.
- You will have your own en-suite bathroom and fully fitted kitchen.
- Comes with a comfortable bed, a wardrobe, plenty of additional storage for your belongings, and a Wi-Fi connected study space.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. UK-based students can pay the rent in 1, 3, or 7 installments, and International students can pay the rent in 1, 2, 4, or 7 installments with or without a UK-based guarantor.
4. No advance rent or security deposit is required in order to secure your booking.
What We Love
St Peter House
St Peter Studios
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions