- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Kenpass Highway Coventry
Nestled in the heart of Coventry, Kenpass Highway is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The very prestigious University of Coventry is 2 miles from here.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. While the Coventry Train Station is 1.4 miles away, the Kenpass Highway bus stop is at a walking distance.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartments come with modern furnished bedrooms and equipped bathrooms. In addition, there is a large garden area for hosting evening parties, a dedicated study space and gym room for fitness enthusiasts.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Kenpass Highway as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Enjoy wholesome Indian cuisine at the Ginger Orange and some mouth watering British bites complementing with brew at the Phantom Coach Coventry.
View on Map
- Double bed
- Study Table and chair
- Bedside Table
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
- Water Included
Security & Safety
- 24/7 Security
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
Kenpass Highway comes with 6 modern furnished bedrooms. 2 of them are double bedrooms with private ensuites - ideal for students who are on a hunt for privacy and more space. They get access to the common lounge area and equipped kitchen with modern appliances.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per week.
2. Booking can be done securely by paying a holding deposit of £50 which will be later deducted from first month’s rent.
3. Rent can be paid in equal monthly installments.
4. No application fees are required to book, but one needs to pay the security deposit which is equivalent to the first five months rent.
What We Love
1. Close proximity to the Tile Hill Pharmacy and Lloyds Pharmacy from the property.
2. On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest Budgens or Rootes Grocery Store.
3. A massive outdoor garden for hosting events, evening/weekend parties and BBQ nights.
Albany Student Village
Broad Lane House
This Property is Sold Out!
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions