- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Oldgate House, Huddersfield
The Oldgate House Student Accommodation in Huddersfield is popular with international students because it is adjacent to both the University of Huddersfield Queensgate Campus and Greenhead College. These two establishments are 0.3 and 1.0 miles apart, respectively. Students may find this accommodation to be a pleasant location to live during their time studying abroad in Huddersfield, and they may choose to stay here because of the large apartments as well as the high-end services and amenities available to visitors.
An apartment near public transportation is advantageous since it saves students the inconvenience of missing classes. The Kirkgate (stop K7) and Lord Street (stop K1) bus stops are less than a mile away from the property, so getting to more distant areas after class won't be too difficult.
Oldgate House is a great place to relax, study, and socialise with friends. Students have access to amenities such as a cinema, communal space and Wi-Fi connection for entertainment, and if they wish to cook at home, they may do so because each apartment has the most up-to-date kitchen facilities and furniture. The property also has a gym, parking, outside area and laundry facilities. If you're a student looking to save money while still living close to your university campus, Oldgate House may be a good option.
You will always feel at ease at Oldgate House. It's in a peaceful neighbourhood with several cafés and stores around, as well as a number of traditional local eateries. Just a few miles away, The Ephesus Restaurant delivers wonderful Turkish Baklava, while Chickanos Huddersfield
serves delicious grilled chicken.
View on Map
- Storage Space
- Outdoor Area
- Study Room
- Common Area
- Onsite Maintenance
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Contents Insurance
Security & Safety
- 24/7 Security
- Secure door entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
This studio apartment comes with a ¾ double bed, armchair, storage space, desk and chair and a dining table with chairs. The studio comes with an ensuite bathroom. It also has a kitchenette with all the modern amenities.
This Classic Studio - Cityscape View apartment has extra space and comes with a ¾ double bed, armchair, storage space, desk and chair and a dining table with chairs. The studio comes with an ensuite bathroom. It also has a kitchenette with all the modern amenities.
- The prices mentioned are for per person, per week.
- Booking can be done securely through the website. Once placed, the booking has to be confirmed within 10 days of the receipt.
- Rent can be paid in 3 installments in the presence of a UK Guarantor otherwise in full, 10 days before the contract starts.
- There is no security deposit or booking fees required apart from the rent. An administrative fee of £50 has to be paid if you leave during your contracted term.
What We Love
- Greenhead Pharmacy is a short walk away and provides easy access to medicines.
- You can always get food and other necessities at the Sainsbury’s supermarket.
- The property is fully equipped, so the kids don't have to worry about anything. Simply pack your belongings and arrive.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions