- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Cedar House Liverpool
Cedar House is a student accommodation Liverpool located on Cambridge Street, j ust a few minutes’ walk away from the city centre. Those studying at Liverpool John Moores University are only a 5-minutes’ walk away from the campus whereas those who attend the University of Liverpool will take 7-minutes to reach. Even Liverpool Hope University - Hope Park Campus is a 30-minutes’ bus ride away.
The accommodation is quite close to various bus stops, making it easy to travel in and around the city. Liverpool Central Train Station is only a 14-minutes’ walk away, so you have plenty of opportunities to hop on a train and explore London and Manchester when you have a long weekend coming up. The property boasts of 24*7 security and bike storage as well, so you don’t have to worry about either your own safety or that of your bicycle.
If you are staying in en-suite rooms, join your flatmates around the communal kitchen to share home-cooked meals and stories about your day. Those of you staying in studios can turn on the music and prepare dinner for themselves after a tiring day at the university. With the help of the high-speed Wi-Fi, you can work on your research without any distractions and when you need to relax, tune in to your favourite show on your laptop.
History buffs must visit The Hardmans' House Museum and The Garstang Museum of Archaeology, both of which are within easy walking distance of the property. During the weekends, head out to the docks - Salthouse and Wapping Dock, when you’re in the mood relax. If you get hungry, you can head to the Royal Albert Dock Liverpool where you will find various restaurants, cafés, and bars to fill your appetite.
View on Map
- Laundry Room
- Bicycle Storage
- Onsite Maintenance
- Outdoor Area
- Social Space
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
- Contents Insurance
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
- 24/7 Security
- Fire Extinguisher
- Support Team
HOUSE OF DEALS
UL Exclusive Offer - Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
1. The classic ensuite provides amazing amenities like a comfortable ¾ double bed, tons of storage and ensuite bathroom at an affordable price.
2. Study in the cosy study area with the high speed internet connection.
3. Feeling bored? Head over to the fully fitted shared kitchen to exchange recipes with the fellow residents or hang out in the common lounge.
1. This is a spacious and well ventilated ensuite with accessible facilities.
2. Study or work without interruption in the comfortable study area with drawers to keep your notebooks.
3. The shared lounge is perfect for hanging out with friends after a long day.
1. The prices listed are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid online through debit, credit card or direct bank transfer.
3. International students can pay the rent in 1,4 or 8 installments without a UK guarantor or with an international guarantor.
4. An advance rent of £250 is required in order to secure your booking.
What We Love
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions