- Room Types
- Payment Info
Elysium Terrace Northampton
Elysium Terrace is a prime student accommodation in Northampton located in close proximity to the University of Northampton, Waterside campus. It is a beautiful 5 bedroom townhouse, four storied tall, with amazing amenities. From spacious rooms to fully fitted kitchen, back garden to integrated safety systems, it is a perfect choice for students. Elysium Terrace connects you with all nearby essentials like shops, ATMs and pharmacies.
Elysium Terrace is conveniently located with the closest bus stop just a minute walk away from the property. The UK is known for its extensive train service. You can board a train from the Northampton station to visit friends or explore far corners of the city. The ASDA supermarket is only 5 minutes on foot while an Aldi and Waitrose is close by.
Elysium Terrace makes you feel at home with its spacious, well ventilated rooms, equipped with a double bed, a cozy study space and storage area. The kitchen is fully fitted, perfect for making meals with your fellow residents. There is a huge back garden ideal for some fresh air whenever you feel bored. The fire alarm systems in the accommodation are excellent and ensure your safety.
Surrounded by the huge Racecourse, Elysium Terrace is in the middle of a prime location in the city. From Big Mike’s Caribbean takeaway to old school pubs like Bats and Wickets, access all entertainment spots within walking distance. For all the adventure lovers out there, the Lings Wood Nature Reserve makes for a great weekend destination.
View on Map
- Double bed
- Electric Cooker
- Dining Room
- Lounge Area
- Central heating / Air Con
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Gas Included
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- TV License
Security & Safety
- Fire Extinguisher
Get the best of both worlds with this shared apartment. Enjoy the privacy of your room with its comfortable double bed, study and storage area. The shared kitchen is fully equipped where you can swap recipes with fellow residents. Go out in the garden for some fresh air or hang out in the common lounge at the end of the day.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per month
2. A Security deposit of £300 is to be paid before signing the contract
3. Rent can be paid either termly once loans/grants have been received or can be paid monthly
4. A UK Guarantor with valid credit check is required to confirm the booking
What We Love
1. Excellent termly cleaning service which is ideal for maintaining hygiene during the Covid 19 situation
2. Prime location giving you easy access to exciting pubs and restaurants so you can explore authentic dishes of Northampton
3. Feel like a community as you share the common areas with the other residents
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions