- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Addison Residence Boston
Since the student residence is in a happening area, everyone can readily access all amenities. All of the facilities needed by students are close by. So what follows after this? This student property provides all required conveniences here. Every student is provided with the highest standard of services in the elegantly decorated, spacious apartments.
In other news, students don't even need to use a public transportation system to get to their regularly scheduled classes. This is due to the proximity of numerous globally acclaimed educational institutions. The highly esteemed University of Massachusetts and Suffolk University are conveniently close to this property.
Nearby Areas of Interest
The neighborhood's wide assortment of restaurants and tourist destinations appeal to visitors of all ages as well as students. Many nightclubs and cafes that cater to students can be found in this area. While Mario’s Restaurant delivers delectable Italian cuisine in a peaceful setting, El Palmar Restaurant is well known for its classic Mexican dishes.
For all students, using the city's public transportation system is a convenient option. Owing to the nearby bus stops, everyone may arrive at their destinations in the city on time. The distance from the property to the bus stops on Central Avenue and Highland Avenue is less than ten minutes. The local transit network is, undoubtedly, very efficient.
View on Map
- Double Bed
- Washer and Dryer
- Study Desk with Chair
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Bathroom
- Living Area
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door Entry
These are ideal for students who are looking for some additional space as well as privacy for themselves. The rooms come with every piece of necessary furniture and facilities. In addition, the occupant gets access to a shared bathroom and other communal amenities.
These are perfect for students who are on a hunt for extra space as well as privacy. The rooms come with all basic amenities ranging from bed, shared bath to a dedicated study area. Additionally, the student gets access to a shared kitchen and other common spaces.
- Prices listed are for per person, per week.
- Booking can be done securely after having paid a certain deposit amount along with the rent that is due for the first month right before moving in.
- Rent payment is due every 4-week, however, in cases of short term stays, it can be paid in 3 installments.
- A placement fee which is equivalent to a non-refundable administrative fee, will be charged during application process and contract preparation.
What We Love
- Close proximity to Walgreens and CVS Pharmacy from the property
- Students can always go to the nearby Olympia Market for groceries and other necessities.
- Boston Common is an ideal weekend getaway for students.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions