- Room Types
- Payment Info
Brighton Residence Brighton (USA)
This amazing property is located on Washington Street in beautiful Boston. Situated in a vibrant location, this place offers a fantastic spot surrounded by an abundance of amenities. Fully equipped with everything a student could wish for, this property provides all the essential features you need. Embrace the comfortable living experience in this spacious apartment and enjoy a cozy home-away-from-home.
This incredible student housing in Boston is located just a short distance from both Boston University (only 1.9 miles away) and Harvard University (just 2.8 miles away). Getting to campus is a piece of cake with the convenient public transportation options nearby. Students can enjoy hassle-free access to all their classes without any worries.
If you're on the lookout for terrific dining options nearby, make sure to head over to Tasca Restaurant. They serve up unbelievably delicious Spanish cuisine and are just one of the fantastic eateries in this area. And don't miss out on Gyro City, known for its tantalizing Greek dishes, conveniently located not too far from the apartment building.
Living in student apartment brings great advantages to students as they are lucky enough to have quick access to nearby bus stops like Washington St @ Snow St and Washington St @ Shepard St. This makes getting around a breeze since these handy bus stops are just a stone's throw away from the apartment.
View on Map
- Double Bed
- Study Desk with Chair
- Shared Bathroom
- Shared Kitchen
- No Smoking
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Gas Included
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door Entry
Private Basic is a great choice for those looking for a bright room, private balcony, and spacious area. This room provides all the necessary furnishings. Big windows allow an abundance of natural light to enter the room. In addition, the students get access to all the communal facilities at the property.
Flex Plus is a great choice for those looking for a bright room, private balcony, and spacious area. This room provides all the necessary furnishings. Big windows allow an abundance of natural light to enter the room. In addition, the students get access to all the communal facilities at the property.
- The prices listed are per person, per week.
- Booking can be done securely after paying a certain deposit amount and the rent due for the first month before moving in.
- Rent payments are due every 4 weeks and can be made in equal monthly instalments.
- Also, a non-refundable administrative fee will be charged during the application process and contract preparation.
What We Love
- The property's convenient location near Brighton Pharmacy ensures easy access to medications.
- Students can conveniently shop for groceries and other essential items at the nearby Whole Foods Market.
- Additionally, Harvard Square provides an excellent opportunity for students looking for a weekend escape.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions