- Room Types
- Payment Info
Franklin Chicago (Illinois)
This cozy student housing is just 3.6 miles and 0.8 miles from the University of Illinois and Northwestern University, respectively, so students will not encounter any problems living here. Furthermore, due to the proximity of these educational institutions, students may be able to balance a demanding study schedule with ease of access to their home residence.
Public transportation is essential for students so they don't have a long commute to and from school. Making the most of their travel time is something that students enjoy doing. Due to the proximity of the Orleans & Erie and Orleans & Huron bus stops, students can get to campus on time.
With the apartment offering premium privacy and comfort, students have access to an all-inclusive package of excellent amenities, including a fully furnished apartment and a healthy, comfortable living environment. A gym and washer & dryer are also available at the property. The apartment is spacious enough to have a full-size bed, study desk, nightstand, and TV with all the utilities.
Students can visit a variety of entertaining and enticing places around the property. Students can escape the hustle and bustle of life by visiting family-friendly restaurants, shops, and outdoor recreation areas around the campus. Quartino Ristorante serves delicious pizzas a few blocks away. Tacos at XOCO are exotic with a twist of Mexican flavors that you won't forget soon.
View on Map
- Single Bed
- Study Desk with Chair
- Smart TV
- Shared Bathroom
- Washer and Dryer
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
- Ventilation system
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
- 24/7 Security
Private Basic is one of the budget-friendly options. This room comes with all the furnishings and natural light. The room provides premium privacy and comfort. It is ideal for people with light sleeping habits and sensitivity to the morning light. The room also comes with a shared bathroom. In addition, the students have access to the property's communal facilities.
Flex Plus is a great choice for those looking for a bright room, private balcony, and spacious area. The room comes with all the furnishings, natural light, and big windows. The room also has a shared bathroom with enough space. In addition, the students get access to all the communal facilities at the property.
- The prices listed are per person, per week.
- Booking can be done securely after paying a certain deposit amount and the rent due for the first month before moving in.
- Rent payment is due every 4-week; however, in cases of short-term stays, it can be paid in 3 installments.
- Also, a non-refundable administrative fee will be charged during the application process and contract preparation.
What We Love
- The apartment is adjacent to local pharmacies such as CVS Pharmacy for quick medicine access.
- ALDI supermarket is adjacent to the apartment, allowing students to simply pick up groceries and other necessities on their way home.
- For weekend gateways, students can visit Navy Pier, which is close to the property.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions