- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
928 S. Broadway Los Angeles
This student accommodation is a popular choice among international students due to its proximity to California Central University (2.7 miles away) and Southwestern California University (1.6 miles away). Furthermore, students can easily access the campus by taking public transportation, making it a very convenient choice for them. Additionally, the area is known for its vibrant nightlife, allowing students to kick back and relax after a long day of studying.
For students living in the apartment, taking public transport is a convenient option. There are two bus terminals nearby, Hill/Olympic and Olive/Olympic, which are just a short walk away. These routes provide students with an easy way to commute to their respective universities or city centres.
This student housing is truly unique, located in a great area that is within walking distance to a variety of pubs and restaurants. Students have the opportunity to enjoy a wide selection of culinary options, from fast food such as Jack in the Box, to more upscale restaurants like Water Grill, which is known for its delicious seafood.
View on Map
- Swimming Pool
- Lounge Area
- Study Desk with Chair
- Common Area
- Storage Space
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Gas Included
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Trash Disposal
Security & Safety
- Secure door entry
This fully-furnished two-bedroom apartment is a perfect choice for students looking for something in a sharing occupancy. Each of the bedrooms can be shared by two students. The shared bedrooms are spacious enough with all the premium furnishings with shared bathrooms of their own. Also, the apartment comes with a common living area and a fully-fitted shared kitchen for the students.
- The prices listed are per person, per month.
- Booking can be done securely after having paid $500 as the security deposit which is refundable.
- Rent must be paid on a monthly basis.
- A one-time placement fee of $250 will also be charged.
What We Love
- Living near CVS Pharmacy is a great benefit for students since they have easy access to medications.
- With Target Grocery located nearby, students can conveniently buy groceries and other daily necessities.
- On top of that, Neverland is only a short drive away, making it a perfect weekend getaway spot for students.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions