- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
10 Grange Drive Brampton
Living in this student housing is an excellent option for students attending the Algoma University or the Sheridan College - Davis Campus. With the universities located around 2.8 and 5.7 kilometres away respectively, students can enjoy the comfort and convenience of their own homes while also easily accessing campus via public transportation. This not only saves students time and money but also eliminates the stress and hassle of commuting.
It's great that the student accommodation is located close to public transportation options, with the Flowertown Ave w/of Phelps Dr and Flowertown Ave w/of Grange St bus stops nearby. This makes commuting to class much easier and more convenient for students. By taking advantage of these bus stops, students can quickly and easily access the public transportation system and get to their classes on time without having to worry about traffic, parking, or other issues.
Exploring the local area from student housing can be a lot of fun! There are many family-friendly restaurants, shops, and outdoor recreation areas nearby, so students always have something new to discover. A great place to get a delicious hamburger is The Burger Bros, while Tony & Jim's Place's Italian gnocchi is a must-try for those who love flavorful food. There are many great places to eat, shop, and enjoy the outdoors with the convenience that student housing provides.
View on Map
- Double Bed
- Study Desk with Chair
- Storage Space
- Common Area
- Bedside Table
- Shared Bathroom
- Shared Kitchen
- Living Room
- Dining Table
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
In addition to having six bedrooms with shared bathrooms, this apartment has plenty of carpet area. It's priced per unit per month for twelve adults. There's plenty of storage space and high-quality furniture in the bedrooms. There's also a fully-equipped shared kitchen in the apartment and a common living room for the residents.
- The prices listed are per unit, per month.
- Booking can be done securely after paying a security deposit worth $300 CAD.
- Rent can either be paid in full or in instalments.
- 1 time move out cleaning fee of CA$ 125 for 1 Bedroom & CA$ 150 for 2 Bedroom. This will splitted amongst the students according to the occupancy.
- Rates are dynamic, for exact rates please contact our booking experts.
What We Love
- The apartment is near a Rexall Pharmacy, so it's convenient to get medicines.
- Ample Food Market, located nearby, provides students with the convenience of picking up groceries on the way home.
- Historic Bovaird House is the perfect place to visit if you love arts and culture.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions