- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
17 Torrence Wood Brampton
Algoma University & Sheridan College Davis Campus students will find this student housing to be an ideal solution. As both campuses are located 2.8 and 5.7 kilometres away, students can easily commute to campus by public transportation while enjoying the comfort of their own homes. By opting for student housing, these students can have the convenience of a home that's not too far from school, while also having access to public transit for quick and easy commutes.
It is incredibly convenient for students that the student accommodation is located close to public transportation options, with the Moffatt Ave at Charolais Blvd and Charolais Blvd at Torrance Woods bus stops nearby. This makes getting to class much more straightforward and hassle-free. With the bus stops so close, students can quickly and easily make use of the public transportation system and get to where they need to go.
It is always fun to explore the surrounding area from student housing! Many family-friendly restaurants, shops, and recreational areas are nearby, so students never run out of things to do. A great place to get a delicious pizza is Pizzaville, while Indo Canadian Hut gives a nostalgia for Indian food to the students and is a must-try for those who love flavorful food. There are many parks and trails in the area, perfect for a leisurely afternoon walk or a hike.
View on Map
- Double Bed
- Study Desk with Chair
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Bathroom
- Storage Space
- Coffee Table
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Table
- Nearby Parking
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
It is a six-bedroom apartment with shared bathrooms that features a lot of space. The bedrooms come with premium furnishings. The apartment is priced per unit per month for twelve adults. It also has a fully-equipped shared kitchen and a huge living room for the residents, which is a great place to hang out.
- The prices listed are per unit, per month.
- Booking can be done securely after paying a security deposit worth $300 CAD.
- Rent can either be paid in full or in instalments.
- 1 time move out cleaning fee of CA$ 125 for 1 Bedroom & CA$ 150 for 2 Bedroom. This will splitted amongst the students according to the occupancy.
- Rates are dynamic, for exact rates please contact our booking experts.
What We Love
- There's a Shoppers Drug Mart near the apartment, so getting medicine is easy.
- Students can pick up groceries on the way home from Fresh Pick supermarket nearby.
- Students should check out Garden Square as a tourist spot, nearby the property.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions