- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
The student accommodation is situated in a busy location which has made it easy for everyone to access all the amenities. The property has all the best facilities and every student is given the highest level of comfort in the tastefully ornate and incredibly roomy apartments.
The prestigious universities are very close to the property so students don't have to drive too far or at all to attend their regular courses. McGill University is just 1.2 km away from the property and the University of Montreal is just 2.8 km away from the property.
The neighbourhood's array of eateries and tourist sites captivates both tourists and locals of all ages. This region also has a plethora of student-friendly clubs and restaurants are Deville Diner Bar is just 1.2 km away from the property and is known for its Burgers, meatloaf & rotisserie chicken and Taverne Sur Le Square is just 1.2 km away from the property and is known for its bustling eatery with market-fresh, fixed-price French courses & extensive private wine imports.
Those who are living in this property can get easy access to public transport which is the best and most affordable option for students willing to travel from their accommodations. The nearest bus stop to the property is Des Pins / No 1550 is just 7 minutes away from the property and Du Docteur-Penfield / Côte-des-Neiges is just 2 minutes away from the property.
View on Map
- Double Bed
- Study Desk with Chair
- Living Area
- Shared Bathroom
- Bedside Table
- Washer and Dryer
- Dining Table
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Gas Included
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door Entry
The apartment is spacious and has private rooms with twin beds. The students can have access to shared bathrooms. The apartment has a shared kitchen so you can cook your own meals. There is a living area in the apartment as well.
- The listed prices are per person, per week.
- Booking can be done securely after paying a certain deposit amount and the rent due for the first month before moving in.
- Rent payments are due every 4 weeks and can be made in equal monthly instalments.
- Also, a non-refundable administrative fee will be charged during the application process and contract preparation.
What We Love
- Pharmaprix Simplement Santé is just 2 minutes away from the property for quick access to medicines.
- Supermarché PA du Fort is just 4 minutes away from the property for quick access to medicines.
- Museum of Illusions Montreal is a tourist attraction which is 3.3 km away from the property.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions