- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Weston & Finch Toronto
This student housing spot is ideally located for students who attend Niagara University in Ontario and Keele Campus York University. With the housing property only being 6.8 km and 6.9 km away respectively, getting to school is super convenient. The closeness of these schools means students can easily juggle their intensive study programs while also enjoying the comfort of being close to home. This is convenience at its best.
If you're staying near public transport hubs, you can really chop down on your travel time to school. Lucky for you, this student accommodation in Toronto is a stone's throw away from We ston and Finch Ave W bus stations. So, getting to college on time is a breeze! You can wave goodbye to dependency on cars or those tiring long walks to get where you need to be.
The neighbourhood is full of intriguing spots for our students to have a look at. It's a great place to take a study break and check out a bunch of different experiences. For those foodies among us, we've got fantastic options within walking distance. Want some stellar Chinese food? Golden Star is just a few steps away. Or if Italian is more your style, Regina Food Product has some delicious choices.
View on Map
- Common Area
- Smart TV
- Swimming Pool
- Storage Space
- Laundry Room
- Washer and Dryer
- No Smoking
- Book Shelves
- Study Desk with Chair
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
- Heating Included
Security & Safety
- 24/7 Security
- Secure Door Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn CA$50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
The Deluxe Room is a hallmark offering, designed for comfortable living. This living space ensures high-grade privacy and convenience. The room is furnished with cosy bedding and essential furniture, alongside a shared bathroom facility. Moreover, it provides a significant benefit for students with the available shared kitchen facility within the property.
Flex Plus is one of the most affordable options available to you. It provides you with exclusivity, ample space, and complete privacy. The unit comes with comfortable bedding and fundamental furniture and shares a bathroom. Additionally, students have the added advantage of using a communal kitchen on the premises.
- The prices listed are per person, per week.
- Booking can be done securely after paying a certain deposit amount and the rent due for the first month before moving in.
- Rent payments are due every 4 weeks and can be made in equal monthly instalments.
- Also, a non-refundable administrative fee will be charged during the application process and contract preparation.
What We Love
- Being so close to Terrace Square Pharmacy. No worries about getting your meds, it's just around the corner.
- The Caribbean Island Food Market is conveniently close to all your grocery needs.
- Don't miss out on hitting the Victoria Falls. It's a fantastic place for students to check out the city and enjoy a day off.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions