- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
2106 - 1289 Hornby St Vancouver
Students living in this comfortable student housing will appreciate the convenience of having some of the world-class universities nearby. The New York University of Technology, Northeastern University in Vancouver, The University of British Columbia, and the University of Canada West are all just a few kilometers away from the property, making it easy for students to commute to school. With the added convenience of being close to universities, students will be able to make the most of their time in student housing and focus on their studies.
For students wishing to make the most of their college experience, living close to public transportation is essential. Not only does it make getting to and from campus much easier and more convenient, but it also helps to ensure that students arrive at classes and meetings on time. With several bus stations located in close proximity to this student accommodation, getting to campus is much more feasible for students.
For students looking for a break from the daily grind, there are many exciting and enjoyable places nearby the property to explore. They will find a variety of restaurants, shops, and outdoor recreational sites that will make for a fun day out. From taking a stroll in the park to partying the night away in one of the many clubs, there’s something for everyone in the area. There are also many cultural and historical sites to be discovered, allowing students to get a better understanding of the local community.
View on Map
- Storage Space
- Living Area
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioner
- Fitness Center
- Spa & Sauna
- Onsite Maintenance
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Gas Included
- Water Included
- Trash Disposal
Security & Safety
- Secure door entry
This large studio room features an ample amount of storage space with all the prime furnishings. The room is spacious enough with a private bathroom. It also comes with a fully-fitted kitchen for the students to access.
- Prices listed are per person, per month.
- Booking can be done securely after having paid a security deposit that is equivalent to half month’s rent.
- Rent must be paid on a monthly basis.
- Rent can be paid via wire transfer, direct bank transfer, and credit card.
What We Love
- There are pharmacies in close proximity to the apartment, so students can pick up their prescriptions quickly.
- There are supermarkets near the apartment, allowing students to pick up groceries and other necessities on the way home.
- In the weekend gateways, students have the option of visiting some of the tourist spots like Vancouver Seawall or Waterfront Park.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions