- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Berkeley Square Bristol
Berkeley Square is a well-known student housing complex in Bristol. Students can have access to a wide range of facilities and benefits which are close to this Bristol student accommodation. Because of its proximity to the University, it has become well-known and popular among students. A variety of amenities have been designed with college students' interests and needs in mind.
As several esteemed universities are relatively close to the property, students may avoid driving too far or at all to attend their regular lessons. Specifically, the esteemed University of Bristol is just 8 minutes away from the property on foot whereas the University of the West of England is just 6.8 miles away from the property and the University of Bristol Business School is just 6 minutes away from the property on foot.
The neighbourhood is filled with cafes and tourist attractions that appeal to both visitors and people of all ages. This area is also known for its student-friendly clubs and eateries. A mere distance away lies Cedars Express is known for its Lebanese menu of small hot & cold dishes, grill plates, sandwiches, & pizza. If you want to try traditional Italian cuisine including pizzas, pasta & vegan options then you can visit Moltobuono! 59.
Those who live in this property have easy access to public transportation, which is the greatest and most cost-effective alternative for students who want to commute from their lodgings. The nearest bus stops are the Students Union which is 11 minutes away from the property on foot and Triangle West is just 4 minutes away from the property on foot.
View on Map
- Study Room
- Storage Space
- Living Area
- Smart TV
- Dining Room
- Rooftop Terrace
- Communal Area
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
- Internet Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
UL Exclusive Offer - Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
The studio is excellent for a single individual who needs silence. It is substantially sized and has wonderful furniture, including a comfy bed. The room includes a private bathroom as a bonus. Furthermore, students will have the exclusive use of a fully-equipped private kitchen, ensuring maximum convenience.
- Prices listed are per person, per week.
- The refundable tenancy deposit is equivalent to five weeks' rent for rent under £50,000 per year and six weeks' rent for rent of £50,00 or over per year.
- In addition, a refundable holding deposit equivalent to one week's rent is required, which will be applied to the tenancy deposit after the application approval.
What We Love
- For quick access to medicines, students can visit Boots Pharmacy which is not far away from the property.
- To buy groceries and necessities students can visit Sainsbury's which is a walking distance from the property.
- To explore the places during their free time students can visit Bristol Aquarium which is a well-known tourist attraction.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions