- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Haigh Court Liverpool
Haigh Court is located in Hunter Street which is an ideal location for students who are studying in the University of Liverpool. The University of Liverpool and Liverpool John Moore University are just 5-minutes’ walk away. Additionally, you’ll discover shopping centre, restaurants, and cafes all within walking distance.
Haigh court is well-connected with transport links with the nearest bus station within 7- minutes of walking distance and the nearest train station is within 10-minutes of walking distance. With the help of public transport, you can explore Liverpool and reach your destination early.
If you choose to stay in a shared apartment, you have to share a kitchen and a lounge area. One will have their own bedroom, study area, and bathroom. The property provides you with a flat TV screen which is fixed in the common room. To ensure your safety, the student accommodation Liverpool is fully surrounded with CCTV cameras and 24 hours security.
You can use the Wi-Fi to watch the latest episodes of any trending TV show on Netflix. To make you feel comfortable, a hospitality team is present in the reception area. If you want to park your bike or car in a safe place, you are provided with bike storage and car parking area.
View on Map
- Onsite Maintenance
- Communal Events
- En-suite Washroom
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
1. Comes with private bathroom.
2. Shared kitchen and living area.
3. Can be shared by 6 to 7 people.
4. Located on the 1-5 floors.
1. Located on the 1-5 floors.
2. Comes with private en-suite bathroom, shared kitchen and living area.
3. Can be shared by 3 to 4 people.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid in full or in 4 instalments with a UK-based guarantor.
4. No security deposit is required but a holding deposit amount of £100 is required to be paid to secure a booking.
What We Love
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions