- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Dartmouth Park Hill London
The challenge of finding suitable accommodations in London may be challenging for students from abroad, so it is important to start planning and researching early. This student accommodation is a great choice for students, providing all the necessary amenities and a range of modern facilities. It is situated just 2.9 miles from the University of London and 4.4 miles from the University of Westminster Wells Street Campus, making it a very convenient location to attend classes and go around the city.
Living in a foreign country and travelling long distances can be an expensive endeavour. To save money while doing so, it is best to avoid taking taxis and instead use public transportation. Public transportation is a convenient and cost-effective way to get around, especially in student housing areas. In these areas, there are often bus stations such as Brookfield Park and Chester Road Stop HK, which provide easy access to other areas of the city, including universities.
The area is ideally suited for students who would prefer to live in a location that has a wide variety of facilities and amenities located nearby and is also safe, and secure, and offers easy access to parks, grocery stores, and dining establishments such as bars and restaurants. During the week, students can visit Mosaic, just a few blocks away, for delectable Italian dishes or The Blue Moon Thai Cafe to savour some delicious Green Thai Curry.
View on Map
- Double Bed
- Hardwood Floors
- Study Desk with Chair
- Bedside Table
- Chest of Drawers
- Shared Bathroom
- Shared Kitchen
- Lounge Area
- Coffee Table
- Dining Table
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- No Bills Included
Security & Safety
- Secure door entry
This apartment features two double bedrooms with a shared bathroom and a master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom. These bedrooms are ideal for someone looking for a comfortable living space which comes with high-quality furniture. Students staying in the apartment will also get access to a fully-fitted shared kitchen, which makes this room a perfect option.
- The prices listed are per person, per week.
- Rent can either be paid in full or in instalments.
- A security deposit equivalent to £1250 per person is required at the time of booking.
- No booking fee is required apart from the rent and security deposit.
What We Love
- Located close to student housing, Arkle Pharmacy offers a wide range of pharmacy services.
- For students to purchase groceries and other essentials the nearest grocery store is Tatli Supermarket, which is conveniently located in the area.
- The Wonderpass is a tourist attraction within walking distance of the property that attracts a large number of students on weekends to explore it.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions