- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Hollingworth House Manchester
With its great location adjacent to the University of Manchester historic Sackville Street building, Hollingworth House Manchester offers stylish student accommodation in Manchester. Residents can choose from a range of room types that fit your budget and personal preferences. You can pick a one-bedroom apartment, two-bedroom apartment or even a platinum two-bed duplex. Whatever you choose, you will find modern, comfy furnishings, ample storage, and plenty of living space.
Just a short walk to the University of Manchester and Manchester Metropolitan campuses, you’ll find everything from restaurants, bars, and some of the best shopping is right on your doorstep. Piccadilly Train Station is also just a stone’s throw away if you’re travelling further afield.
Perfect for postgraduates, these bright and spacious apartments provide plenty of space for living and entertaining, plus all of our residents will have access to the amazing amenities at Lambert House and Fairfield House. Situated across the road, Lambert House and Fairfield House's facilities include a cinema room, bowling alley, karaoke rooms, study centre and a gym - making it easy to meet or make new friends.
Residents of iQ Warehouse One can also use the facilities of the adjacent property Lambert & Fairfield House, including their bowling alley, gym, karaoke room and social hub, as well as enjoy the regular social events, making it easier to meet new friends.
View on Map
- Laundry Room
- Games Room
- Study Room
- Common Area
- Pool Table
- Table Tennis
- Communal TV
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
- Contents Insurance
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
Free dual occupancy*
No UK guarantor is required to pay in installments*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
1. Three bedrooms and living area split between 2 floors.
2. Bedroom features a double bed, desk, study chair, notice board, mirror, wardrobe, and chest of drawers.
3. Shared kitchen with a hob, oven, microwave, washer & dryer, fridge and ice box, and table & seating.
4. Shared bathroom includes a WC (toilet), shower, mirror, and washbasin.
1. Similar to three bed duplex but with more space.
2. Three bedrooms and living area split between 2 floors.
3. Bedroom features a double bed, desk, study chair, notice board, mirror, wardrobe, and chest of drawers.
4. Shared kitchen with a hob, oven, microwave, washer & dryer, fridge and ice box, and table & seating.
5. Shared bathroom includes a WC (toilet), shower, mirror, and washbasin.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in four instalments without a UK based guarantor.
4. An amount of £200 must be paid to secure a booking for Sep 2023 and £175 for April intake.
What We Love
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions