- Room Types
- Payment Info
Quay Point Studios Newcastle
Living at Quay Point Studios means you are located not just close to all the action within the city itself but also to various universities. Students will be glad to know that the University of Northumbria is just a 17-minutes’ walk away from the residence, making it ideal for them to balance their academic and social life. Also, Newcastle University can be reached in less than 20-minutes’ by foot thereby saving a lot of your time.
The residence is within easy reach of public transport, including buses, trains, and subway stations. The nearest bus station is barely 5-minutes away on foot. Whether you want to travel in or out of the city, Manors train station and Manors subway station, both are less than a 10-minutes’ walk away from the property. Take a walk along the riverside and explore the several restaurants and shops along the River Tyne, which is close to the residence.
Student accommodation Newcastle at Quay Point Studios are well -furnished to the highest standard giving you an intimate feel. You can enjoy a comfortable duration of stay with a bathroom, kitchen facilities and a living space all to yourself. You can also opt for a one-bedroom flat that gives you plenty of room to make yourself at home. When you are tired of being holed up in your room, take a walk in the outdoor courtyard and socialise with your neighbours. Make use of the onsite laundry when you have to wash a pile of dirty clothes.
A 10-minutes’ walk will take you in the heart of the vibrant city centre which has a wide range of restaurants, bars, pubs, shops, and cafes. The Newcastle Castle is a 14-minutes’ walk away from where you can enjoy the views over the city and river. All this and more makes this accommodation one of the most preferred student home.
View on Map
- Bicycle Storage
- Outdoor Area
- Common Area
- Vending Machine
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Contents Insurance
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
- 24/7 Security
- Support Team
- Fire Extinguisher
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
1. Comes with a comfortable double bed, storage space, bedroom bin, bedside table, desk chair, chairs, chest of drawers, curtains, desk, full-length mirror, TV, under bed storage and wardrobe.
2. Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, combi-oven, cooking hobs, dustpan and brush, fridge freezer, ironing board, kitchen bin, microwave, mop and bucket, noticeboard, vacuum cleaner and ventilation system.
3. En-suite bathroom features shower, toilet, toilet roll holder, towel rail and washbasin.
1. Comes with a comfortable double bed, desk with chair, under bed storage, chest of drawers, curtains, full-length mirror, bedside table and wardrobe.
2. Includes fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, ironing board, microwave, ventilation system, combi-oven, fridge freezer, kitchen bin, vacuum cleaner, mop and bucket.
3. Features en-suite bathroom with a bathroom bin, toilet, washbasin, shower and toiler roll holder.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. UK-based students can pay the rent in 1 or 3 installments, and International students can pay the rent in 1, 2, 4, or 8 installments with or without a UK-based guarantor.
4. An advance rent of £250 is required in order to secure your booking.
What We Love
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions