- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
iQ Collingwood Newcastle
Located on Kings Manor Business Park, iQ Collingwood is a brand new student accommodation New Castle. Those who attend Northumbria University Newcastle, City Campus have only an 8-minutes’ walk ahead of them saving them a lot of time and money. Even Newcastle University is just a 13-minutes’ walk from the residence so you can make it in time for your early morning lectures.
iQ Collingwood student accommodation is centrally located, with the city centre just a 9-minutes’ walk away so you can build your social life as well. It is also well -connected to the city via public transport, with the nearest bus stop and the nearest train station, Manors, both at just a 4-minutes’ walk away so you can travel in and out of the city when you have a long weekend ahead.
All rooms at iQ Collingwood have been furnished to ensure that you have one of the best student experiences in the city. Each room has been carefully done up to give you a feeling of being at home. You can prepare home-cooked meals in the kitchen and exchange recipes with the other students. While your food is in the oven, you can catch up on the latest news on the TV.
Invite your classmates over for a quick study session and have them stay over for dinner. If you are not in the mood to cook for them, you can always order takeaway from the restaurants and cafés around the residence. Staying at iQ Collingwood means that you are right in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the city. Those who need a break from their studies can head out to The Five Swans Pub during the weekends with your friends.
View on Map
- Storage Space
- Common Area
- Rooftop Terrace
- Social Events
- Study Desk with Chair
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
- 24/7 Security
HOUSE OF DEALS
Get upto £350 cashback on minimum 34 weeks tenancy*
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
No Visa, No Pay*
No Place, No Pay*
Deferment of University entry*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
1. Located on the ground-3rd floor.
2. Private room includes a small double bed, wardrobe, notice board, mirror, and study space.
3. En-suite bathroom with a shower, washbasin, WC, and towel rail.
4. Shared kitchen includes hob, oven, cupboard, drawers, fridge/freezer, microwave, dining area, and smart TV.
1. Private room includes a double bed, wardrobe, notice board, mirror, and study space.
2. En-suite bathroom with a shower, washbasin, WC, and towel rail.
3. Shared kitchen includes hob, oven, cupboard, drawers, fridge/freezer, microwave, dining area, and smart TV.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in four installments without a UK-based guarantor.
4. An amount of £100 must be paid to secure a booking for Sep 2023/2024.
What We Love
1. The rooftop terrace offers an amazing view of the city where you can unwind after a hectic day.
2. Sweat it out in the gym when you feel the stress of studies taking a toll on you.
3. The cinema room is a great place to watch the latest movies with your mates.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions