Operating as a partner to University of Salford to provide accommodations to students enrolled there and also in other universities in Salford, John Lester and Eddie Colman Courts, student housing is the more preferred option today. This student accommodation Salford is just a short walk away from University of Salford. Manchester Metropolitan University is hardly 11-minutes’ away whereas University Campus Oldham takes less than an hour to reach from this student residence.
With flawless public transport availability, this accommodation leaves no stone unturned in providing bus availability from Salford Shopping Center (Stop D) which is just 6-minutes’ walk away. Also cabs can be booked easily and trains are available for weekend trips from nearby Salford Crescent train station. The Manchester Airport is also 28-minutes’ drive away making it viable for international students to board flights to their homeland.
John Lester and Eddie Colman Courts student accommodation Salford offers a host of different room types that meet up to all budget ranges where there are rooms suitable for first-year students, post-graduates, returning students, nursing and healthcare students. There are comfortable rooms with single or small double beds, study desk and chair is available in all rooms alongside pinboard. The Silver level plus lounge room also offers a separate lounge or living room with TV.
When you need some fresh air head to the nearby ‘Peel Park’ or a stroll amidst mother nature or when you feel gaining calories, then you can very well come back to shape in the onsite gym which is accessible free of cost. You can also participate in community building and keep your social calendar ticking as there are regular events hosted by the maintenance department.
Meyrick Rd, Salford M6 5HE, United Kingdom View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards (for UK accounts) or recurring card payments (UK and International Visa/Mastercards) or otherwise bank transfer applicable for students with no other payment option.
3. The rent may be paid in full or in 2 main instalments for international students, with a 2-week advance rent to be made on 1st September.
4. A deposit of £250 is required to secure a booking.
1. Flawless Wifi connectivity at all times to he;p you stay connected.
2. Free parking that ensures security of your vehicles.
3. Close proximity to supermarkets like Iceland Food, Heron Foods, and Sainsbury’s Local.