- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Due to the student property’s location in a lively neighborhood, all tenants can easily access all facilities. All the amenities required by students are close by. Additionally, this property for students provides all essential comforts. The best kinds of services are provided to each and every student in the amazingly decorated, spacious apartments.
Students no longer need to rely on the public transportation system to go to their regularly scheduled classes. This is a result of the proximity to numerous prestigious educational institutions. The University of Alberta and MacEwan University are located within close proximity to the student accommodation.
Nearby Areas of Interest
The area's wide variety of food hubs and tourism hotspots appeals to both students and visitors of all ages. Numerous bars and high end dining establishments that welcome students can be found in this area. While Bua Thai Restaurant is renowned for its classic Thai cuisine, The Butternut Tree serves authentic local cuisine in a warm atmosphere.
For all students, the city's public transportation system offers a whole lot of benefits. Owing to the close-by bus stops, everyone can easily get to their destinations throughout the city on time. One can reach the property in less than ten minutes from the 118 Street and Jasper Avenue bus stations. The local transit system here is most definitely very efficient.
View on Map
- Double Bed
- Study Desk with Chair
- Shared Bathroom
- Shared Kitchen
- Living Area
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Gas Included
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door Entry
Flex Basic is a great choice for those looking for a bright room, private balcony, and spacious area. This room provides all the necessary furnishings. Big windows allow an abundance of natural light to enter the room. In addition, the students get access to all the communal facilities at the property.
Flex Plus is a great choice for those looking for a bright room, private balcony, and spacious area. This room provides all the necessary furnishings. Big windows allow an abundance of natural light to enter the room. In addition, the students get access to all the communal facilities at the property.
- Prices listed are for per person, per week.
- Booking can be done securely after having paid a certain deposit amount along with the rent that is due for the first month right before moving in.
- Rent payment is due every 4-week, however, in cases of short term stays, it can be paid in 3 installments.
- A placement fee which is equivalent to a non-refundable administrative fee, will be charged during application process and contract preparation.
What We Love
- Close proximity to Jasper Pharmacy and Rexall Pharmacy from the property.
- Students can always go to the nearby Harambee Supermarket for groceries and other necessities.
- John Walter Museum can serve as an ideal weekend getaway for students.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions