- Room Types
- Payment Info
Situated in the heart of Edmonton, Garneau is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The very prestigious University of Alberta is merely 450 meters from here.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The 112 St and 87 Avenue bus stops are approximately 5-7 minute’s walk away.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartment comes with deluxe as well as flex plus rooms that have all necessities compact. In addition, students can avail other communal amenities such as gym, a modular kitchen and much more.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Garneau as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy delicious pizza meals from Sepp’s Pizza and classic burgers from Wendy’s.
View on Map
- Study Desk with Chair
- Bedside Lamp
- Book Shelves
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
- 24/7 Security
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn CA$50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
These are ideal for students who are looking for some additional space as well as privacy for themselves. The rooms come with every piece of necessary furniture and facilities. In addition, the occupant gets access to a shared bathroom and other communal amenities.
These are perfect for students who are on a hunt for extra space as well as privacy. The rooms come with all basic amenities ranging from bed, storage space to a dedicated study area. Additionally, the student gets access to a shared bathroom and other common spaces.
- The prices listed are per person, per week.
- Booking can be done securely after paying a certain deposit amount and the rent due for the first month before moving in.
- Rent payments are due every 4 weeks and can be made in equal monthly instalments.
- Also, a non-refundable administrative fee will be charged during the application process and contract preparation.
What We Love
- Close proximity to Rexall and Safeway Pharmacy from the property.
- Students can watch their favorite Netflix shows on the television fitted in their respective bedrooms.
- On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest H Mart and Harambee Supermarket.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions