- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Duncan Smith House Birmingham
This student accommodation Birmingham that is conveniently located near universities has become increasingly popular among students attending the University of Birmingham and Arden University. These two educational institutions are situated approximately 1.9 miles and 3.9 miles away from the housing, respectively. The housing offers easy access to both universities, allowing students to travel to their classes with minimal effort.
The apartment's ideal location provides easy access to two nearby bus stations: Dufton Road and Hunslet Road. These bus stations are just a few feet apart, making it incredibly convenient for students to catch a bus to their desired destination. The close proximity of these bus stations makes it an ideal choice for those looking for an accessible and convenient form of transport.
This student housing facility provides a remarkable living experience, combining tranquillity and convenience. The serene environment, adorned with rich foliage, creates an ambience that is perfect for students seeking peace and quiet. Within close proximity lies Sabai Sabai, a popular Thai restaurant. This establishment offers a delightful dining experience and is easily accessible to the students of the housing facility.
View on Map
- Laundry Room
- Storage Space
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- 24/7 Security
- Fire alarm
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
This classic ensuite room in a stunning three-floor 6-bedroom apartment offers comfort and space to the students. The room is spacious enough with all the furniture and comes with a private bathroom. A shared kitchen equipped with all the appliances is also available at the apartment.
This classic ensuite room in an 8-bedroom apartment is a perfect choice for those who are looking for value for money. The room is spacious enough with all the furniture and comes with a private bathroom. A shared kitchen equipped with all the appliances is also available at the apartment.
- The prices listed are per person, per week.
- Rent can be paid via credit, debit cards or bank transfers.
- Rent can be paid in monthly/termly instalments with a UK guarantor and in full without a UK guarantor.
- A security deposit worth £250 is required at the time of booking.
What We Love
- The Selcroft Pharmacy is conveniently located just a short walk away from the property, ensuring easy access to medicine for the residents.
- The Waitrose supermarket is also situated nearby which makes it convenient for students living in the area to purchase groceries and other necessities.
- For students seeking a way to relax and unwind, the Regency Wharf is the perfect weekend destination.
iQ Broderick House
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions