Get the right properties for your study stay safe
Lakeside is a contemporary student accommodation overlooking the picturesque Chancellors Lake. It is strategically located just 7-minutes’ away from Aston University and an 8-minutes’ walk away from Birmingham City University, City Centre Campus. Staying here also means that you will find yourself in the centre of Birmingham's bustling shopping district.
The accommodation is well-connected to the entire city via public transport, with the nearest bus stop only a 4-minutes’ walk away. Bull Street (Platform 2) Tram Station takes 10-minutes to reach on foot so you can explore the rest of the city during your spare time. Those who want to travel outside the city can hop on a train from Birmingham Moor Street Train Station which is just 8-minutes away.
Each room has been carefully designed to offer maximum comfort to students and ensure a hassle-free stay. You may contact the friendly onsite team for assistance in resolving any issues that may arise during your stay. When you need to study, you can bring out your bookworm in the quiet study space in your room.
Lakeside is also close to some of the popular student hangouts like the Jekyll & Hyde Cocktail Bar and Boston Tea Party Birmingham both of which are within walking distance. The Sir Doug Ellis Woodcock Sports Centre is within walking distance so you can head there whenever you feel like going for a swim or joining a martial arts class.
Coleshill St, Birmingham B4 7UP, United Kingdom View on Map
HOUSE OF DEALS
Book With Us and get Upto £350 Lifestyle Voucher*
Book with us and get £150 amazon voucher*
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
No deposit required*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
Choose Your Room
1. Comes with a 3/4 bed, desk, desk chair, curtains, bedside table, mirror, under bed storage, noticeboard and wardrobe.
2. Shared fitted shared kitchen includes a fridge-freezer, kitchen bin, vacuum cleaner, oven, breakfast bar, stools, mop and bucket.
3. A private shower room with sink, toilet, washbasin, mirror and toilet roll holder.
4. Shared with 5-9 flatmates.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. UK based students can pay the rent in 3 or 7 instalments, International students can pay the rent in 2, 4 or 8 instalments with or without a UK based guarantor.
4. No advance rent or security deposit is required in order to secure your booking.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
FREE service to instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions