- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Hollingbury House Brighton (UK)
Located in Brighton, Hollingbury House is one of the best accommodation for students looking to balance their social and academic life. The University of Brighton is a 10-minutes’ walk away from the accommodation. The students can head to the campus library for a quiet environment to study in their spare time. The city centre is also just 15-minutes’ away by bus, which makes getting back home after a fun night out in town quite easy.
The accommodation has excellent public transport links, with the nearest bus stop right around the corner. Make the best use of the city’s excellent public transport network and travel with your friends without burning a hole in your pocket. Those who wish to travel outside the city can always hop on a train over a long weekend. The nearest train station, London Road Brighton, is a 15-minutes’ walk away from the residence.
The accommodation provides all the amenities that you may require to have a comfortable stay. Bond with friends in the social spaces and make use of the study area for collaborative study. When you need a break from your studies, head to the cinema room to watch the latest movies or shows with your friends. Make delicious, home-cooked meals with your friends in the fully- equipped kitchen. There is an on-site maintenance team that tends to cater to all the needs of the students in order to ensure a hospitable stay.
The location of the accommodation is such that you can explore Brighton's collection of shops, bars, and restaurants. Whenever you feel hungry you can grab some drinks and chips from Sainsbury's which is right across the street. If you love to play outdoor sports, try beach volleyball or basketball along with your friends. You can also explore the city and surrounding countryside through its cycling, walking, and hiking routes. Enjoy great live music every weekend at The Brighton Center, The Sally Bennis Theatre, and The Brighton Dome.
View on Map
- Laundry Room
- Games Room
- Study Room
- Storage Space
- Common Area
- Social Events
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
- 24/7 Security
1. Comes with wardrobe, storage, 3/4 sized bed and en-suite shower room.
2. Features book shelves, pin board, bedside cabinet, smart TV, sofas, study desk and chair.
3. Communal kitchen includes fridge/freezer, microwave, vacuum cleaner, electric hob and oven.
1. This Ensuite room located on the ground floors offers ample amount of space within an affordable price.
2. The room is comfortable with storage space, study area and a bed.
3. The communal lounge and shared kitchen is ideal for trying your hand at cooking or sharing meals with friends.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or 3 instalments with a guarantor.
4. A deposit of £150 must be paid in advance to secure a booking.
What We Love
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions