Located right next to the idyllic Cardiff Castle, Northgate House Apartment is the right choice for students looking to enjoy their university experience. With only a 7-minutes’ walk to University of Wales , there is no way you’ll be making excuses when it comes to attending an early-morning lecture. Also, University of South Wales, Cardiff Campus is just a 14-minutes’ walk away while Cardiff Metropolitan University takes around 20-minutes to reach by public transport.
The area offers excellent connectivity to other parts of the city via public transport such as trains and buses. The closest bus stop is just a stone’s throw away from the residence while the Cardiff Central Station takes around 12-minutes to reach on foot. So, when you have a long weekend ahead of you, plan a trip to other cities to explore this beautiful country.
The accommodation offers a wide range of rooms of varying sizes to choose from, depending on your preference of personal space required. There are studios, en-suites, and non-suite apartments all of which are furnished to the highest standard. If you are not in the mood to stay cooped up in your room, head to the exciting common area facilitated with a TV and seating area. There is a fully fitted modern kitchen where you can prepare your meals and enjoy them with other residents. A spacious bike storage facility is also provided to the residents so that they need not fuss over a space to securely park their bicycles.
The property is well-placed, pretty much in the city centre. There are plenty of supermarkets, shops, bars nearby and also the buzzing nightlife of Queen Street is just around the corner. International students must surely visit the Cardiff Castle located just a few minutes away from this student housing.
Northgate House, Kingsway, Cardiff CF10 3FD View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via credit card, debit card or bank transfer.
3. The rent can be paid either in full or in 3 instalments with a UK based guarantor.
4. No security deposit must be paid in advance to make a booking. However, the first payment must be made 10 days before your move-in date.
1. You can breeze through your laundry in the building's laundry room.
2. The St. David’s Dewi Sant Mall and the Capitol Shopping Centre are right around the corner, offering an opportunity to keep up with the latest fashion trends.
3. It offers a nice communal living room to socialize more often and gel up well in the community driven environment.