- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
The Keel Houses Edinburgh
The Keel Houses is one of the best places to stay in student accommodation Edinburgh for foreign students looking for higher studies. It guarantees that students have a rewarding time while they are in school and that they can live very close to their institution. The University of Edinburgh is just 1.5 miles away from the accommodation.
Students won't have any issue commuting to and fro from school everyday because of the superb accessibility of transportation. Bus stops and routes in the city are fabulously connected and move swiftly. The bus stops on Gilmore Park and Fountain Park are 5 to 10 minutes' walk from the property.
There is a wide range of lavish facilities in the lodging. The location is prime, offers a nice selection of studio apartments, and has amenities such as pool table, laundry room and a vast private dining space.
Because there are so many food joints, nightclubs, and tourist attractions around, students living in Keel Houses won't feel dreary too often. At FreshMex, students can choose from a delectable range of Mexican dishes, and The Everest offers authentic Nepalese as well as Indian cuisine.
View on Map
- Lounge Area
- Common Room
- Pool Table
- Laundry Room
- Communal TV
- Outdoor Area
- Dining Room
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Electricity Included
- Heating Included
Security & Safety
- 24/7 Security
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
These are the ideal accommodations for single occupancy. For those who are on a lookout for space and privacy. Besides, these rooms come with an attached private bathroom and a self contained kitchen.
Gold studio rooms are the perfect option for students who are in a need for extra space, comfort and privacy. The studios come with luxurious amenities and every piece of convenience. They are much more spacious than the silver ensuites.
- Prices listed are for per person, per week
- Booking can be done securely by logging into one’s student account, via bank transfer, direct debit or credit card.
- Rent can be paid in 1,3,4 and 10 installments for those who have a valid UK guarantor, ones without it need to pay 14 days before contract starts
- There is no booking fee, but a certain deposit amount needs to be paid for security purpose
What We Love
- Western General Hospital is located 2.7 miles from here for comforting students during medical emergencies
- The Scott Monument situated within close proximity serves as a soothing evening getaway
- On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest Costcutter and Tesco Express
The Bridge House
17/4 Caledonian Road
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions