- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Claremont House Glasgow
With an incredible location on North Claremont Street, Claremont House is a great student accommodation Glasgow choice for students who are looking to cut down on commute time. Since it is a stone’s throw away from University of Strathclyde, those who are studying there have only a 12-minutes’ walk ahead of them. This gives them plenty of spare time after their lectures during which they can explore the city.
The area is well-connected via public transport, with the nearest bus stop only a 2-minutes’ walk and the Exhibition Centre Train Station a 10-minutes’ walk away. Since there are a lot of restaurants and cafés around, you never have to worry about going to bed on an empty stomach when you don’t feel like making dinner.
Students have the option of staying in a shared apartment with a common kitchen and living area or an independent studio with a private kitchen and living area. When you get bored of studying in your room, head out to the common room to socialise with fellow residents. When you need to get away from your room, spend some time on the terrace and watch the sun set with your close friends.
Use the high-speed Wi-Fi to catch up on the latest episodes during the weekends when you feel like staying in. Use the on-site laundry room when you need a clean pair of clothes for your evening coffee dates or dinner dates with your classmates. Invite your friends over when you feel like showing off your culinary skills and create many memories over good food.
Bus Stop, 2 Minutes
Tesco Express, 5 Minutes
Arcaffe, 1 Minute
Boots Pharmacy, 9 Minutes
Tigress and Cubs, 3 Minutes
View on Map
- Bicycle Storage
- Laundry Room
- Common Area
- Outdoor Area
- Smart TV
- Rooftop Terrace
- Communal TV
- Bicycle storage
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
- Contents Insurance
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
1. Private room features a double bed, study space, lamp, wardrobe, and bedside cabinet.
2. En-suite bathroom.
3. Kitchen and lounge area includes a hob, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, and TV.
1. Private studio room features a small double bed and dedicated study space.
2. En-suite shower room.
3. Kitchen area includes a fridge with freezer compartment, hob, combi microwave with roast/grill function, and breakfast bar with stools.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 1,3,4 and 10 instalments with a UK guarantor.
4. No security deposit is required to secure a room.
What We Love
160/8 Great Western Road
Dobbie's Point Residence
St. Mungo's Residence
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions