Get the right properties for your study stay safe
Tramworks is a recently built student accommodation which offers a central location and is within walking distance to the city centre. Those who are studying in University of Glasgow have only a 14-minutes’ walk ahead of you. This leaves you ample time to explore the rest of the city when you get tired of shuffling through assignments the entire time.
The property is well-connected via public transport, with the nearest bus stop just a 5-minutes’ walk away. The Exhibition Centre Train Station which has frequent links into Glasgow Central is also an 11-minutes’ walk away and even the Kelvinhall SPT Subway Station is just a 15-minutes’ walk away making it quite easy to travel not just in and around the city but also outside the city.
The students staying at Tramworks have a wide range of en-suite rooms and studio rooms to choose from. When hunger strikes you during your late-night study sessions or even movie marathons, the on-site vending machine has got you covered. At times, when you don’t feel like making a meal after the tiring day you’ve had, you can always order takeaway. Since the area is surrounded by an array of cafés and restaurants, you can also go out with during the weekends and have a great time.
When you feel the need for social interactions, head out to the common room and spend some time getting to know the other students. Play board games with them or watch the latest shows with them on the wide-screen TV. You also never have to worry about your washing your clothes or having to repeat a dress because there is a provision for an on-site laundry.
107 Kelvinhaugh St, Glasgow G3 8PX, United Kingdom View on Map
HOUSE OF DEALS
£150 Group Booking Offer*
Book with us and get a £50 amazon voucher*
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
No Place, No Pay*
No Visa, No Pay*
No ATAS certificate, No Pay*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
Choose Your Room
En-suite classic rooms are ideal to accommodate 4 - 5 flatmates that come loaded with great room amenities and an attached washroom and fully-fitted kitchen that will be shared among the occupants.
There are fully equipped modern studio classic apartments that are perfect to ensure utmost privacy. The room has an attached private bathroom, study, kitchen and living area available for only single occupancy.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. UK-based students can pay the rent in 1, 3, or 7 installments, and International students can pay the rent in 1, 2, 4, or 7 installments with or without a UK-based guarantor.
4. No advance rent or security deposit is required in order to secure your booking.
1. Early morning or late evening work outs in the on-site gym when you feel the need to de-stress.
2. Sunday afternoon brunch in the courtyard when the weather is pleasant and the company even better.
3. Sports enthusiasts can host a bowling tournament at St Vincent Bowling Club which is only a 7-minutes’ walk from the campus.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions