- Room Types
- Payment Info
Clyde Court Glasgow
With excellent facilities and services, this student housing is centrally located in Glasgow. Nearby are all the amenities that students tend to need or yearn for. In addition, the student accommodation provides first-rate security, round-the-clock maintenance, and upscale management services.
There are numerous prestigious educational institutes in this area. It should go without saying that students can pursue their higher studies and academics here in a secure environment. The very prestigious University of Glasgow is around 2.5 miles from the student accommodation. Meanwhile, the University of Strathclyde is merely 0.9 mile away.
Nearby Areas of Interest
Because of its assortment of tourist hotspots, a large number of students and tourists flock here every year. There are a number of well-known restaurants, bars, and cafeterias near this student residence. While Malmaison Brassiere is largely famous for its French delicacies, Innfusion Restaurant offers a fine dining experience.
The public transport system in the city offers several advantages in addition to punctual services. Everyone can arrive at work as well as classes on time owing to the magnificent transit system. It takes about ten minutes to walk from the bus stops on Duke Street and and Charlotte Street to the student housing.
View on Map
- Bicycle storage
- Study Room
- Private Dining area
- Communal TV
- Games Room
- Common Lounge
- Laundry Room
- Living Area
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Contents Insurance
Security & Safety
- Secure door entry
- 24/7 Security
HOUSE OF DEALS
Book now and get £200 Cashback*
UL Exclusive Offer - Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
A classic studio comes with luxurious furnishings and magnificent facilities one can ever dream of. These are especially for students who want a space all by themselves. From a furnished bedroom and an attached bathroom to a kitchen equipped with all appliances, one can make the most out of this space.
A classic studio plus comes with high end furnishings and a larger floor space. These are especially for students who want to live solo. From a furnished bedroom and an ensuite bathroom to a kitchen equipped with modern appliances, one can make the most out of this space.
- Prices listed are for per person, per week.
- Booking can be done securely after having paid a security deposit equivalent to £250.
- Rent must be paid in full; for those willing to pay in 3 installments (due in September, January and April) should opt for a UK guarantor.
- Rent can be paid via bank transfer, property reception, online after logging into your student account or by telephone to the property team.
What We Love
- Close proximity to High Street Pharmacy from the property that can take care of everyone’s medical requirements.
- Students can visit the nearest George Square for a perfect weekend getaway.
- On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest Sainsbury’s and Tesco Express.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions