- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Shoe & Boot Factory Leicester
Situated in the heart of Leicester, Shoe & Boot Factory is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The two prominent schools, namely University of Leicester and De Montfort University are at a distance of 1.2 and 0.4 miles respectively.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The Bonners Lane and Welford Place bus stops are approximately 5 minute’s walk away.
That student accommodation Leicester offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartment comes with 6 well furnished bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a vast kitchen equipped with modern appliances, a dedicated self study area anda communal living area where students can interact with each other and enjoy meals.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Shoe & Boot Factory as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. While those with an inclination towards French delicacies can visit the nearest Bistrot Pierre, others can enjoy Italian dishes with a glass of fine wine at the Roma Cafe Bar & Restaurant.
View on Map
- Washer and Dryer
- Double bed
- Study Table and chair
- Smart TV
- En-suite Bathroom
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- TV License
- Internet Included
- Electricity Included
- Hot Water
Security & Safety
- 24 Hour On-Call Staff
- Onsite Maintenance
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
Shoe & Boot Factory features 6 bedrooms. Each double bedroom is furnished with a double bed and access to shared bathrooms. TOne bedroom is ideally for one, however two occupants can share the space as well. Students staying here get access to the kitchen, internet and other utilities.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per week.
2. Booking can be done securely via the payment portal or through direct debit, mastercard or visa with a holding amount of £200.
3. Rent can be paid in quarterly installments.
4. No application fees or deposits are required, only £200 to hold the property that will be deducted from first month’s rent.
What We Love
1. Close proximity to Boots and TrustedMed Pharmacy from the property.
2. On running out of groceries, students can hit the nearest Tesco Express and Sainsbury’s.
3. For fun weekends, the best and closest places to visit can be Huntfun Leicester and The Newarke Houses Museum.
St Martins House
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions