- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Albert Court Liverpool
**New rooms available following a complete block refurb will be ready for September 22/23**
Albert Court is a perfect student accommodation Liverpool located in the heart of city which is within 10-minutes’ walking distance to Liverpool Lime Street train station. The university of Liverpool and John Moores University is a short walk away. It offers a wide range of en-suite rooms and shared apartments with extraordinary features which makes the student feel home when they are away from home.
The apartment is well-connected to transport links with all the universities and shopping complex nearby. If you are a history buff, you can visit the Beatles story which is within 5-minutes of walking distance and world museum which is 7-minutes’ walk away. If you want to shop something for yourself, you can go to the vibrant city centre which is 6-minutes’ away.
The rooms of Albert Court is thoughtfully designed keeping in mind the needs of students. You can choose to stay in a shared apartments with other students and share your kitchen and lounge area. There is an on-site gym available where you can go and work out every day without any excuse.
You have access to steam room and swimming pool where you can relax and spend some time with yourself. You can challenge your friends in the pool table or you can sit with them in the common area and watch live football matches in the Sky TV. If you don’t feel like cooking, you can order from the nearby restaurant.
View on Map
- Common Area
- Social Events
- Study Desk with Chair
- Lounge Area
- Bicycle Storage
- Pool Table
- Washer and Dryer
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Contents Insurance
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
- 24/7 Security
HOUSE OF DEALS
Book now and get £100 cashback each on group booking*
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
No place no pay*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
1. Private room features a single bed, study space, wardrobe, and electric heater.
2. Attached bathroom.
3. Shared kitchen microwave, fridge/freezer, and dining table.
1. Private room features a Small double bed, study space, wardrobe, and electric heater.
2. Attached bathroom.
3. Shared Kitchen microwave, fridge/freezer, and dining table.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards (for UK accounts) or recurring card payments (UK and International Visa/Mastercards) or otherwise bank transfer applicable for students with no other payment option.
3. The rent may be paid in full or in 2 main instalments for international students, with a 2-week advance rent to be made on 1st September.
4. £250 is required to secure a booking.
What We Love
1. Common area with Sky TV to interact with fellow residents and watch movies with them.
2. Satisfy your cravings for grilled food by using the onsite barbeque to party out with friends.
3. The accommodation is well-connected by public transport, making it easy to explore the rest of the city.
Marybone Student Village 2
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions