- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
House Shares London
This student accommodation in London has become popular among young people who have come to study at the nearby University of Westminster which is 1.2 miles and the University of London which is 0.7 miles away from the property. Because of its proximity to the city center, students can easily walk or use public transportation to travel around town.
Public transportation is within walking distance of the property. Students can easily catch a bus by walking a few steps from the property. This apartment has the advantage of being near public transportation. The bus stops, Wardour Street (Stop OM) and Dean Street (Stop YB) are only a few steps away from the apartment.
The property offers a complete package of spectacular amenities. The property is well-lit and safe. It is redecorated in a modern style, with laminated wood floors and new kitchens and bathrooms. The property also features laundry facilities, communal areas, outdoor areas, and furnished rooms.
House Shares is a fantastic place to live. It's located in a calm neighborhood and there are lots of well-manicured trees. There are onsite cafes and shopping complexes with bars and restaurants around the corner for all your culinary needs. Il Cucciolo Restaurant can be found just around the corner, serving up some mouthwatering pizzas. In addition, you can find Dirty Bones Soho nearby, which serves drooling American breakfast.
View on Map
- Common Room
- Outdoor Area
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure door entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
- The prices listed are per person, per week.
- Rent can be paid via credit/debit cards, bank transfers, or cash.
- Booking can be done securely after paying a one-time non-refundable fee of £25.
- A security deposit equivalent to £250 is required if the rent is paid fully in advance. When renting in installments, the security deposit is equal to 4 weeks' rent.
What We Love
- The Boots Pharmacy is a short walk away and provides easy access to medicines.
- Students can always get groceries and other necessities at the local Tesco Express supermarket.
- The property is near Soho Square Gardens so the students can take a walk in their free time.
North Lodge Residence
Emily Bowes Court
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions