Located close to the city centre, Picton Manor Newcastle is a popular student accommodation Newcastle. It is a beautiful Georgian building having 11 unique student flats, all offering high-spec, modern interiors. The accommodation is just a few minutes walk away from Northumbria University and INTO Newcastle University. The close proximity to the university campuses allows students to save both time and money on their daily commute.
The area is connected to almost all the parts of the city via public transport, with the nearest bus station just a 10-minutes’ walk away. The Monument Subway Station is an 8-minutes’ walk away from the residence; you can catch the metro to any prominent place in the city. Students interested in sports can visit Newcastle United Football Club in their spare time and enjoy the stadium tours which include modern home grounds.
All rooms at this student housing are fully furnished and come with all the basic amenities needed for a comfortable stay. The bedrooms are furnished with a comfortable bed, study space, and plenty of storage spaces for all your belongings. There is a fully equipped kitchen where you can prepare your meals and enjoy them with other residents. Organise movie nights with your mates when you have no plans of stepping out for the night. The residence offers modern security measures such as CCTV and secure fob entry.
You also don’t need to worry about running out of groceries as you’re just 5-minutes’ walk away from various local shops and amenities. Visit Tyneside cinema when you wish to watch the latest blockbuster movie with your friends. There are plenty of restaurants nearby from where you can order a takeaway when you’re in no mood to cook food.
Picton Manor, Ellison Pl, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 8XG, United Kingdom View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 3 or 12 instalments with a UK guarantor.
4. A security deposit of £675 must be paid in advance to make a booking.
1. The living room is a great place to interact with other students when you need a break from your studies.
2. Use the microwave to whip up some popcorn for the movie nights you organise.
3. The city centre is just a short walk away from the residence, where you can find plenty of bars, cafes, restaurants, and pubs.