- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Sir John Franklin Edmonton
This incredible property is located in the picturesque city of Edmonton, Canada. Positioned in a dynamic area, this residence presents an exceptional setting encompassed by a plethora of amenities. Furnished with all the necessities a student could desire, this student accommodation offers an array of essential features.
This awesome student housing in Boston is perfectly situated near the University of Alberta , just a stone's throw away at 700 meters. Plus, the South Campus University of Alberta is only 2.8 kilometesr away, making it super convenient. Getting to campus is a breeze with the nearby public transportation options.
If you're in search of some amazing dining options nearby, you must check out Gaya Korean Restaurant. They are famous for their incredibly delicious Korean soup bowls. And that's not all - there are plenty of other fantastic eateries in this area too. Don't forget to visit Burrito Libre, renowned for its mouthwatering burritos.
Residing in the apartment presents significant benefits to students, as they are fortunate to enjoy convenient proximity to nearby bus stops namely, 112 Street & 86 Avenue and 112 St & 87 Av-WB. This fortunate circumstance greatly simplifies transportation, as these easily accessible bus stops are just a short distance away from the apartment.
View on Map
- Double Bed
- Shared Bathroom
- Shared Kitchen
- Study Desk with Chair
- Living Area
- No Smoking
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Gas Included
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door Entry
Flex Plus is a great choice for those looking for a bright room, private balcony, and spacious area. This room provides all the necessary furnishings. Big windows allow an abundance of natural light to enter the room. In addition, the students get access to all the communal facilities at the property.
- The prices listed are per person, per week.
- Booking can be done securely after paying a certain deposit amount and the rent due for the first month before moving in.
- Rent payments are due every 4 weeks and can be made in equal monthly instalments.
- Also, a non-refundable administrative fee will be charged during the application process and contract preparation.
What We Love
- The property's advantageous position close to The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy offers effortless accessibility to medications.
- Students can conveniently purchase groceries and essential items at the neighboring H Mart supermarket.
- Moreover, Keillor Point presents an exceptional opportunity for students seeking a weekend getaway.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions