Beechenhurst House offers student accommodation that is high quality purpose-built student accommodation within close proximity to universities. The University of Birmingham is just 3- minutes’ walk away whereas the School of Chemical Engineering takes 13-minutes’ to reach from this accommodation.
There is great access to public transport with the nearby Rookery and Bournbrook bus stops a minute' walk away.
The accommodation offers contemporary styled student specific studios with everything under one roof. There is a double size bed, wardrobe, under bed storage, seating area, dining table and chairs, seating area with TV, and highly sophisticated large boutique style bathroom with rain shower, wash basin and mirror. The washer and dryer facility in each studio will help you get your clothes sparkling clean all the time.
Beechenhurst House bestows a good outdoor view to unwind during leisure time. When feeling homesick you can always connect with family as there is Wi-fi connectivity in every room. If you want to know about the history of chocolates then head to the ‘Cadbury World’ nearby or go for a ‘Canal Boat Tour’ during leisure time.
Beechenhurst House, 10 Serpentine Rd, Birmingham B29 7HU, United Kingdom View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via bank transfer.
3. The rent is usually paid in full.
4. Reservation fee of £450 is required to be paid to book a studio.
1. Wifi access to always stay connected with family back home.
2. Smart TV in the lounge area.
3. Close proximity to city attractions like Cadbury World, Fantastic nightlife with Bars/Clubs/Restaurants, Canal Boat Tours, Sea life centre, and Botanical Gardens.