- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Bridge House Glasgow
Bridge House Glasgow is strategically located close to all amenities, making it one of the most preferred choices for those who are new to the city and looking for student accommodation Glasgow. Apart from being close to various university campuses, the other advantage of staying here is the homely vibe off the accommodation. With the University Of Glasgow only 9-minutes’ away, students can save both time and money on commute.
The area is well-connected to the entire city via public transport, with the nearest bus stop just a 4-minutes’ walk away and the nearest subway stop, Kelvinhall SPT Subway Station just 6-minutes’ away. Students can easily take the subway to both Glasgow Caledonian University and the University of Strathclyde. Both will take less than 25-minutes to reach.
The accommodation offers a range of shared and independent living spaces for students who wish to strike a balance between their academic and social life. After a tiring day at the university, spend some quality alone time in your room. You can take advantage of the onsite amenities as well – from whipping up a meal in the fully-equipped kitchen to using the designated study rooms for distraction-free work, there’s plenty on offer to make your university experience truly comfortable.
When you need a break, challenge your friends to a game of table tennis or pool in the common area. If you aren’t in the mood to play, you can always just relax in front of the TV. You can even grab some snacks from the vending machine while you’re at it. If you want to blow off some steam, head over to the onsite gym to get into shape while you-destress.
View on Map
- Games Room
- Lounge Area
- Study Room
- Bicycle Storage
- Laundry Room
- Vending Machine
- Onsite Maintenance
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Hot Water
- Electricity Included
- Contents Insurance
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
No UK guarantor is required to pay in installments*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
1. The ensuite room comes with a comfortable small double bed, study desk and chair, wardrobe and storage space.
2. Wake up to the amazing view of the River Kelvin everyday.
3. Study without interruption in the cosy study area with the uninterrupted internet connection.
1. Private room includes a small double bed and dedicated study space.
2. Attached bathroom.
3. Kitchen and living area shared by 6 people.
4. Plenty of storage space.
5. Located on 8th and 9th floor.
1. Rent can be paid in full or 4 installments via UK debit cards or bank transfers. A UK Guarantor is not required to pay in installments.
2. An advance rent of £150 and a refundable security deposit of £150 is required to secure a booking.
3. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
4. The listed prices are per person, per week.
What We Love
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions