- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Bridgewater Heights Manchester
Bridgewater Heights, situated on Great Marlborough Street, is not only close to the universities but also to the city centre. Manchester Metropolitan University is just a stone’s throw away, taking less than 3-minutes to reach on foot. Students can make use of the on-campus facilities like the library to complete their assignments. Also, The University of Manchester is hardly 12-minutes’ walk away from the accommodation.
With excellent transport links connecting the residential area to the entire city, students will have easy access to the neighbouring areas. Just a 2-minutes stroll takes you to the nearest bus station and a 4-minutes’ walk takes you to Manchester Oxford Road Railway Station. Take a tram from the Deansgate - Castlefield tram stop, when you want to explore the city with your friends during the weekends.
Student accommodation Manchester well-furnished, keeping in mind the needs of the students. The accommodation offers en-suite rooms which come with a comfortable bed, a study desk and lots of storage space. It also offers studio rooms with all the similar facilities except a very own fully-fitted kitchen which is communal in en-suite rooms. When you are tired of being cooped up in your room, take a break and spend time with the other residents in various common areas. Watch some movies together on a Friday night in the on-site cinema room. If you’re a fitness enthusiast there is also a fully-equipped gym on-site where you can exercise whenever you want.
Thanks to the central location, there are plenty of bars, pubs, cafes, and restaurants within walking distance from the accommodation. If you have no plans of going out for the night, order some takeaway from the nearby restaurants like Nando’s and KFC. Don’t worry about running out of groceries as both Sainsbury's Local and Tesco Express are less than a 5-minutes’ walk away.
View on Map
- Laundry Room
- Vending Machine
- Common Area
- Study Room
- Bicycle Storage
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Contents Insurance
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
- 24/7 Security
- Fire Extinguisher
- Support Team
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
1. Comes with a comfortable double bed, storage space, desk chair, chairs, chest of drawers, curtains, desk, full-length mirror, under bed storage and wardrobe.
2. Fully fitted communal kitchen includes a breakfast bar, combi-oven, cooking hobs, fridge freezer, kitchen bin, microwave, noticeboard, sofa, stools, vacuum cleaner and ventilation system.
3. Shared bathroom comes with shower, toilet, toilet roll holder, towel rail, and washbasin.
1. It has a private shower room with sink and toilet, a comfortable bed and a Wi-Fi connected study area.
2. It comes with a wardrobe, you'll find storage space under your bed and shelves and drawers to store your belongings.
3. It has shared fitted kitchen and living area is an ideal space to relax with your flatmates.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. UK-based students can pay the rent in 1 or 3 installments, and International students can pay the rent in 1, 2, 4, or 8 installments with or without a UK-based guarantor.
4. An advance rent payment of £250 must be paid at the time of booking.
What We Love
Manchester City Center Apartment
Middlewood Street Manchester
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions